Children in Foster Care: 
Awaiting Adoption: 

For information on adopting or fostering a child, or becoming a respite care provider, please contact the Department of Social Services. You can also contact Volunteer Emergency Families For Children to become a respite care provider.

If you would prefer to speak with a private agency involved in foster care placements, you may want to visit Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Arlington